Transforming the Way You Travel
Wondering what a yoga adventure might be? Quite simply, it's yoga retreat meets adventure travel. Kailey will lead you in daily yoga and meditation practices that will deepen your connection to your self and your surroundings. What better place than Costa Rica to deepen your practice with an adventurous yoga workshop that will allow you to explore your limits as you experiment with new postures? Most importantly, you will learn how to take the essence of this transformative journey home with you as we discuss mindfulness and the development of a daily practice that will foster growth and expansion.
Is This Retreat for Me?
This retreat is for you if you:
- have an adventurous spirit
- yearn for both experiential and transformative travel
- know that it is time to make yourself and your growth a priority
- would like to be part of a small group traveling together and creating a sense of community
- have always wanted to discover Costa Rica
Whether you are new to yoga and mindfulness or have an established practice, you are welcome within this group. Since the maximum group size is 12 people, Kailey will happily adapt the sessions and work with each person, exactly where they're at. "If you have a body, you can do yoga."
Moving Beyond Our Limits
In our daily lives, we often limit ourselves. This wellness journey will encourage you to move beyond those limits to see just how infinitely capable you truly are. In this fun, supportive, and safe environment you will be able to nurture yourself and go beyond your own expectations. Of course, your yoga and mindfulness sessions will focus on a growth mindset, and your adventures will also play a big role.
You can expect to take part in a variety of activities, including:
- hiking Carara National Park
- hiking through the rainforest at Macaw Lodge
- soaking and nurturing your body and spirit in the natural hot springs of the Ecotermales near the Arenal Volcano
- hiking the spectacular Mistico Arenal Hanging Bridges
- hiking to La Fortuna Waterfall
Our Yoga Adventure At a Glance
- 9 nights accommodation in Costa Rica at at La Cusinga Lodge, Macaw Lodge, and Rancho Margot (or similar)
- 9 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 7 dinners
- private transportation in AC motorcoach
- private guide and driver as per itinerary
- small group yoga and mindfulness instruction
Tell Me More!
For more information, itinerary details, or to sign up to join us on this transformative journey, please contact:
Rachel Laurendeau at 204-899-3269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.